A mantra is a sacred utterance — a word, phrase or sound — used and repeated in prayer or meditation. May the quotes below inspire you to create your own daily affirmations that may powerfully shape a new positive focus in your life; because necessary. Namaste.
1. "Do not stop trying because perfection eludes you." — Iyengar
2. "The function of freedom is to free someone else." — Toni Morrison
3. "I no longer give emotional energy to negative social media comments." — Lalah Delia
4. "Allow yourself to grow flowers from a body made of scars." — Morganne Cameron
5. "Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, which unites your body to your thoughts. Whenever your mind becomes scattered, use your breath as the means to take hold of your mind again." — Thich Nhat Hanh
6. "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." — Anais Nin
7. "We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter." — C. JoyBell C.
8. "A new mind equals a new life." — Lalah Delia
9. "I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint — and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you." — Oprah Winfrey
10. "Your body is much too extraordinary to be treated like a battleground." — Morganne Cameron